The Beauty of East
|Tour route||Tashkent - Samarkand - Tashkent|
|Total Duration||4 days|
|Season||March - November|
|Hotel Type||3* given as an option|
|Placement||TWN / DBL placement|
|Group size (PAX)||1 - 2||3 - 9||10 - 15||16 - 25||26 - 35||over 35|
|Price per PAX||$0||$0||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Price per child*||$0|
Note: * - Price per child is given as an extra bed placement
Note: * - Discounts are available upon request
Day 1 Tashkent
Arrival to Tashkent. Transfer to the hotel. Check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Tashkent – Samarkand
Morning drive to Samarkand. Check-in to hotel upon arrival to Samarkand. Half day city tour - visit Registon Square with three madrassahas (15th -17th century), Gur Emir Mausoleum(15th century). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Samrkand – Tashkent
Half day city tour in Samarkand. Visit Bibi Khanum Mosque(15th century) and bazaar, Shakhi Zinda necropolis (11th -20th century), Observatory of Ulugbek (15th century). After the tour drive to Tashkent. Check-in to hotel upon arrival. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Tashkent
City tour of Tashkent. Visiting Khazrat Imam Complex from the 16th cent. with The Koran of Othman Khalif(the 7th century)library and museum, Old City and Chorsu bazaar, People’s Friendship Square(1981year) and AbdulKasim Madrassah from the 19th century, The Independence Square, Amir Temur’s Square, The Monument of Courage(1976 year), Museum of Applied Arts. Departure transfer to the airport for international flight due to time-table.
- Accommodation in hotels
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transportation in A/C vehicle with driver throughout the program English speaking guide for all sightseeing and excursions in the cities of the program
- English speaking Travel Escort throughout the program
- Entrance fees to sites listed (except for the photographing and shooting in the museums)
- Domestic flight
- All transfers
- Visa support
- Lunch and Dinner
- Consular visa fees
- International air tickets
- Beverages Tips and gratuities
- Any personal expenses
- Any services not included in the above itinerary
In addition, our program may include special arrangements such as:
- Similar standard hotels will be provided if in case mentioned hotels are not available at the time of reservation or does not suit travelers
- Lunches or dinners in private homes of Uzbek families to get closer to the traditions, culture and way of life of local people, to see the process of baking the traditional round bread and cooking tasty osh (pilaf)
- Different dance shows and entertainment varying from region to region in traditional costumes
- Special tours to different studios and workshops where You can see various traditional crafts in real.
You can use our suggested programs as they stand or create Your own itinerary according to Your wishes and preferences. We will be happy to assist you in this task.
All hotels are located close to main sightseeing places. After a long and tiring day of walking, you can relax and spend the night pleasantly in those hotels.
|Name||Grand Tashkent Palace|
|About||5 minutes drive from Tashkent International Airport, this hotel is the first choice for any travaller, wide rooms, good service, and a good rest|
|More||Hotel Grand Tashkent Palace|
|Rooms||Single($45), Double($60), Triple($80)|
|About||Good view, good location, good service|